Electricity bills are an important part of our day-to-day lives. The Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN), a power distribution company, is responsible for electricity supply in the state of Haryana. The DHBVN bills are an important document for customers to understand their electricity usage and payment status. This article explains how to download a DHBVN bill from the official website.
Downloading a Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Bill
The process of downloading a DHBVN bill is quite simple. All you need to do is visit the official website of the DHBVN and follow these steps:
- On the homepage, click on the ‘View/Pay Bill’ option.
- A new page will open up with two options – ‘View Bill’ and ‘Pay Bill’. Select the ‘View Bill’ option.
- You will be asked to enter your consumer number. Enter the number and click on ‘Submit’.
- Your bill will be displayed on the screen. Click on ‘Download’ to save the bill in PDF format.
Understanding the Bill’s Contents
A DHBVN bill contains information about your electricity consumption, the amount to be paid, the due date, and other details.
- The first section of the bill will have your consumer number, name, and address.
- The second section will have details about your electricity consumption and the rate applicable for the same.
- The third section will have details about the amount to be paid, the due date, and the late payment charges if applicable.
- The fourth section will have details about the payment options available.
- The fifth section will have a summary of all the details along with the total amount to be paid.
By following the above steps, you can easily download your DHBVN bill. It is important to check the bill carefully and make sure that all the details are accurate. Paying your electricity bills on time can help you avoid late payment charges and also keep your electricity supply uninterrupted.