Changing your name on an Adani electricity bill is a simple process, but it requires a few documents to be submitted. In this article, we will discuss what documents are needed for a name change and how to go about the process.
To change your name on an Adani electricity bill, you will need to provide certain documents as proof of name change. These documents include:
- A valid photo ID – This can include a Driver’s License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, or Aadhar Card.
- A copy of the Gazette Notification – This is an official document which is issued by the government to notify the public of a name change.
- An affidavit or deed poll – This is an official document which states that you have changed your name.
Name Change Process
Once you have gathered the required documents, you can begin the process of changing your name on your Adani electricity bill. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the nearest Adani office and fill out a name change request form.
- Submit the required documents to the Adani office.
- The Adani representative will verify the documents and process your request.
- Once the request has been approved, your name will be changed on the Adani electricity bill.
Changing your name on an Adani electricity bill is a straightforward process. All you need to do is gather the required documents and submit them to your local Adani office. Once the request has been approved, your name will be updated on the electricity bill.